Fully synthetic contact protection fluid
Examples of Application
· Friction points of switches, such as plastic grids, shifting gates, hertz curves
· All kinds of plugged connectors, push buttons, relays and potentiometers
· Sliding contact systems and all switches for electronic signals in a current range between 1mA to 500 mA
· Suitable for polymeric materials such as PC, PMMA and ABS susceptible to stress cracking
· Plastic / plastic
· Plastic / metal
· High oxidation resistance
· Very good compatibility with plastics and elastomer materials
· Increases contact life
· Protects contacts from foreign layers
· Excellent low-temperature properties
· Reduces friction and wear of electrical switch components in the automotive sector
· Service temperature : -60 °C to +230 °C
· Appearance : clear
Characteristic data after evaporation of the solvent
|OZF 1||OZF 10||OZF 20|
Density of the base oil at 20 °C
|Kin. viscosity of the base oil at 40 °C||mm2/s||approx. 150||approx. 150||approx. 150||
Instructions for use
· Application by dipping method, e.g. by using sieve baskets.
· Immersion tanks have to be covered and equipped with a corresponding cooling device in order to prevent increased evaporation of the solvent. In case of evaporation, BECHEM Verdünner OZF has to be added.
· For coating of construction parts/circuit boards spray equipment are required.
· Prior to serial application product compatibility tests are recommended
· The optimal storage temperature is between 5 °C and 30 °C.