Examples of Application
· Reduces surface tension of metal working fluids such as coolants or aqueous drawing lubricants
· Stabilizes metal working and drawing emulsions
· Fully water soluble
· High cleaning power
· Low tendency to foam formation
· Appearance : clear, light colored fluid
Density at 20 °C
|g/cm3||0.99 – 1.1||
AA_003-9 acc. to DIN 51757
|Dilution (1% in distilled water at 20 °C)|
|6 – 7.5||
AA_003-33 acc. to DIN 51369
Instructions for use
· In case of overdosing or unfavourable circumstances BECHEM Unopol A 100 can lead to foam formation. For this reason the required total quantity BECHEM Unopol A 100 should be added gradually at intervals of 15 to 30 minutes. Foam behaviour has to be checked regularly.
· BECHEM Unopol A 100 should always be added to the metal working fluid at a point of high turbulence.
· The service concentration of 0.1 – 0.2 % should be discussed with the Technical Service of CARL BECHEM GMBH prior to first use.
· The exact dosing amount varies and is determined by the specific condition of the metal working fluid.